Welcome to PURICA
For 20 years, we have relied on the tremendous support of our health food store network and the enduring loyalty of you, our customers, to grow into a national wellness company with retailers from Victoria, B.C. to St. John’s, Nfld.
As we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we will continue to rely on the professionalism of our retailers to help put the right health food products and supplements in your hands. Yet with the significant growth of our product line and more enquiries every day from customers not served by our fine retailer network, we are proud to now offer another way to serve you.
It’s a click away, right here at purica.com.
Providing you with the opportunity to buy online here at purica.com will complement our retailer network and their own online sales. It’s also the most efficient way for us to reach the many customers living in communities where PURICA is not yet otherwise available.
We believe the increased profile generated by our new purica.com – in both Canada, U.S. and now the U.K. – will only help us drive new customers to our existing retail partners and sign on more retailers in markets where we still have much room to grow.
Of course, we remain Inspired by nature and backed by science and committed to creating new horizons in health and wellness by empowering you with the finest whole foods, supplements and lifestyle solutions. Our vision remains the same: A world where you can achieve your fullest potential in every aspect of life, work and play.
On behalf of the Watkin family and the entire team at PURICA, welcome to purica.com.
Jason & Trevor Watkin
Co-founder Jason Watkin is a passionate advocate for the power of whole foods, natural supplements and positive lifestyles. It’s what PURICA is all about.
Inspired by nature and backed by science, we create new horizons in health and wellness by empowering you with the finest whole foods, supplements and lifestyle solutions.
A world where you achieve your fullest potential in every aspect of life, work and play.
Our Name and Emblem
PURICA is the coming together of ‘Pure’ and ‘Care’. From its inception, our name was meant to reflect the natural purity and quality of our products and the comprehensive care we put into our formulations.
Our logo incorporates a modified triskelion, a Celtic symbol involving the interplay of three entities.
For us, this PURICA triskelion:
- Invokes our mantra that inspires everything we do: Nature. Science. You.;
- Represents the purest manifestation of dynamic health for your body, mind and spirit;
- Symbolizes the three elements of wellness – ease, clarity and spontaneity.
The predominant colour green symbolizes our connectedness to Nature; commonly associated with well-being and fulfillment. The white represents the purity of our natural products and being wholly open and all-inclusive.
The shadow design in the emblem represents the sun and moon, long revered by the ancients and those who follow the natural rhythms of Nature.
We’re proud to put our name and the PURICA emblem on the finest whole foods, natural supplements and positive lifestyle solutions and to make the PURICA way an essential part of your life.
Nature’s best offering for you
- To bring you the very best that nature has to offer—skillfully formulated natural and whole food products solidly backed by science;
- Organic and Non-GMO;
- Vegetarian and Vegan;
Life-changing tools for you
- To provide the lifestyle tools that result in a healthy body, clear mind and optimal energy;
- Fair trade to support jobs and growth throughout our supplier network, domestically and globally;
- Sustainable and environmentally-friendly to support healthy communities and a healthy planet.
Powerful results for you
- To produce powerful results that you can feel;
- Products that work on the strength of optimal absorption;
- Effective as individual products, coupled products and in product lines.
“Throughout the world, scientists, researchers, and physicians—both conventional and those who espouse more natural ways of healing—are recognizing that great health encompasses far more than how the physical body is functioning. In fact, research is showing us how every thought is capable of affecting gene expression, producing chemicals that are either good or bad for us and setting the stage for wellness or disease. It is the combination of a healthy body, mind and spirit that brings us truly alive. This is the philosophy that drives our company and is reflected in our name, mission, vision, logo and the PURICA Promise to you.”
– Jason Watkin, Co-Founder, Chair & CEO, PURICA
Why choose PURICA?
- Our products are inspired by Nature. Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten Free..
- Our products are backed by Science. Health Canada approved. Studied. Tested. Validated.
- Our natural supplements & positive lifestyle solutions empower you to live life to the fullest.
- We are Canadian-owned and operated, proud to serve the world around us.
- Modern (built 2013) NHPD site-licensed manufacturing facility 300700
- Winners of MISTIC Science & Technology Innovation Award 2008
- We use organic local ingredients whenever available.
- Our quality and results are second to none.
- We are fully-committed to helping ease pain/distress in people and animals.
- Our product benefits are verified in animals as well as people (with no placebo effect).
We deeply care about the well-being of all life and the purity of Nature. To help preserve the environment, we:
- use amber glass bottles and metal lids – to minimize use of plastic;
- secure organic supplies whenever possible – to eliminate pesticide use;
- use only vegetarian capsules.